Tuesday, November 27, 2012

To squash a rumor

Well, the happy of thanksgiving is over.  Apparently after I left to head to my inlaws, my cousins had an argument about how PREGNANT i must be........REALLY COOL GUYS.  SO MATURE OF YOU.  Thankfully, my Grandmother has some class and said, "If she was pregnant enough to be showing, I would have known long before you.  And since I don't, I say she is not, so you can drop it."

So for anyone who was wondering if the 20 pounds I've gained since marriage is baby weight, it is NOT.

For anyone wondering if my distended bloated belly is baby growth, it is NOT.  If it was, believe me, I would have already told you.

I would not have wandered around pregnant enough to be showing without actually telling someone.

Idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment