Saturday, October 16, 2010

quiet saturday

I will say that today has been fairly quiet, minus of course the yelling that has been going on during the UAB vs. UTEP game.  It is nearly impossible to watch a football game and NOT yell however, so I do believe it is acceptable. Plus, today the boys played great!  And they won their first conference game so that is double awesome!  The final was 21-6, all 21 of our points came in the second half, for those of you who care to have a UAB football fact of the day lol.
I feel super incredibly lazy today.  I am guilty of staying in bed til nearly noon-I think I woke up at like 11:20, and I didn't even bother getting out of bed til like ten to noon, just in time to set up the computer for  the big game.  I know I got off work late, but that might have been a bit of overkill in the "sleeping in" category to be honest.  I won't lie though, it was QUITE wonderful and much needed-however, I am less convinced that "beauty sleep" actually works after seeing myself get out of bed today ha :) I still have yet to understand how if I don't move when I sleep and I wake up in the same spot I crashed in, my hair can somehow always be such an ugly mess, its usually just weird looking, but still, I mean seriously, talk about embarassing.  I'm kinda hoping to conquer ugly hair before poor Josh decides to marry me and has to wake up next to monstrous hair every morning that might just scare the living crap out of him and make him run away, but then again, as I say this, I think back to the time I had mono and how INCREDIBLY MONSTROUS I looked for like 3 months, and if that didn't scare him away, I guess my ugly morning hair won't be such a problem.  Besides, he'll one day vow to love me no matter what, SO that means he HAS to love my ugly morning hair too. SUCKER :)
Now that the UAB game is over, I guess I should get up off my lazy butt and do something, but I'm feeling like maybe today is a chill with sweatpants and no make up and do nothing incredibly productive.  I think I might soak up this non productive day since it's gonna be back to work on monday!  At least there's only another 26 before my "girls day" off!  Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment